mathenymercantile

Journaling on my experience as a mixed media artist. I love trying new techniques. You might find anything from altered art like books, tip ins, ATC's, fat books, watercolors, scrapbooking, stamping, cards, antiques, potpourri. I hope to add items you enjoy for sale. I have been dabbling in art since I received my first box of crayons. I especially love the heritage or vintage look. judy

Name:
Location: central, Illinois, United States

Mother of two beautiful women, grandmother of 1 boy and 2 girls, caregiver to my Mother, artist. Our family includes 1 cat, and a land turtle. I have been mama to 2 ferol cat families.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Avon Cancer Walk Fatbook
























































On the HannahGrey@yahoogroups.com list Debbie Mutti is hosting a Fatbook for the Avon Cancer Walk to be auctioned by Gina, another member. My friend since freshmen in high school, Mary Kay, is now going through chemo and radiation, so my pages are dedicated to her. I wanted to make sure it was a FAT fatbook . I think you will recognize some of my background papers here. The angel above is an image from AlteredPages.com printed on a cloudy colored vellum glued with gel medium over a patterned brown on white scrapbook paper with the word angel glued on her wing. I also colored her from the reverse side with markers.Of course I had to add some dazzle with Stickles around the edges ! Thanks for viewing my art. I tried to add comments back on my blog but it didn't work. So just send me an email .