mathenymercantile

Journaling on my experience as a mixed media artist. I love trying new techniques. You might find anything from altered art like books, tip ins, ATC's, fat books, watercolors, scrapbooking, stamping, cards, antiques, potpourri. I hope to add items you enjoy for sale. I have been dabbling in art since I received my first box of crayons. I especially love the heritage or vintage look. judy

Name:
Location: central, Illinois, United States

Mother of two beautiful women, grandmother of 1 boy and 2 girls, caregiver to my Mother, artist. Our family includes 1 cat, and a land turtle. I have been mama to 2 ferol cat families.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ATCs
















amadcratersatticatcgroupa2yahoogroups.com





is a new ATC group that branched from another group I belong to.





Lyn Stonehewer (moderator) does some great videos.Here are a few of the ATC's I have swapped out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home