mathenymercantile

Journaling on my experience as a mixed media artist. I love trying new techniques. You might find anything from altered art like books, tip ins, ATC's, fat books, watercolors, scrapbooking, stamping, cards, antiques, potpourri. I hope to add items you enjoy for sale. I have been dabbling in art since I received my first box of crayons. I especially love the heritage or vintage look. judy

Name:
Location: central, Illinois, United States

Mother of two beautiful women, grandmother of 1 boy and 2 girls, caregiver to my Mother, artist. Our family includes 1 cat, and a land turtle. I have been mama to 2 ferol cat families.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Artists Of The Round Table







A.R.T is doing a workshop using Bernie Berlin's book " "as the lesson plan.This weeks lessons were;1. Drop liquid watercolor randomly on wcpaper then find a focal point and outline. I saw a flower and leaves , couldn't get my black marker to write so I used a brown Stampin Up marker. I had used an irredescent bronze and this pulled the color out.


2. Add watercolor to a babywipe and use as a background.I made this into a rescue pet ATC. (Momma Cat just brought her second litter of kittens to my backdoor last night to get them started on solid food.There are only 3 of them. I have 2 others I feed from her first litter. She is a ferol and I haven't been able to catch her to get her spayed.)

3. Use a painted paper towel as a background. I did this one to honor all the soldiers who protect us from harms way.
So thats this weeks lesson. I hope to keep up. Thanks for looking~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home