mathenymercantile

Journaling on my experience as a mixed media artist. I love trying new techniques. You might find anything from altered art like books, tip ins, ATC's, fat books, watercolors, scrapbooking, stamping, cards, antiques, potpourri. I hope to add items you enjoy for sale. I have been dabbling in art since I received my first box of crayons. I especially love the heritage or vintage look. judy

Name:
Location: central, Illinois, United States

Mother of two beautiful women, grandmother of 1 boy and 2 girls, caregiver to my Mother, artist. Our family includes 1 cat, and a land turtle. I have been mama to 2 ferol cat families.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

It'saboutTime


Where does time go?

Time flies when you are having fun.

Time flies when you are busy and not having fun.My friend kept plodding me to update my blog and told me some of it was missing- She's right and I just don't have time to find out why so I'll just have to play catch up. I have scanned my work and played when I could. The first nice day we had I took all my "mists" outside. This was the result of using one of those old plastic doilies as a mask. It was honored on Belinda's mixedmedia group homepage. I used both cs and tissue paper. The tissue was my favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home